Community Leadership is a paid leadership opportunity for LGBTQQ+ youth and allies ages 18-24.
Participants will be connected with job-readiness training and community-based projects designed to help them explore their personal and professional interests and build leadership skills.
The program is designed to meet each participant’s needs by providing flexible schedules and individualized support tailored to the interests and needs of participants!
Develop leadership skills while building community and creating a more just society! For more information, please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- work one-on-one with your supervisor to identify your interests and skills.
- Build a personal action plan
- Work together with your supervisor to get connected with services, resources, and opportunities to set you up for the next stage of your life!
- Gain access to one-on-one youth advocate for holistic support
- Opportunity to complete “personal admin” tasks as discussed with YA
- Keep in mind these meetings are every other week
Monday 10/14/19 4-6pm Monday 10/21/19 4-6pm Monday 11/4/19 4-6pm Monday 11/18/19 4-6pm Monday 12/2/19 4-6pm Monday 12/16/19 4-6pm
- Must be 18-24 years old
- Minimum requirement of 25 hours a week to complete the program, but participants are eligible and encouraged to do more!
- Work requirements
Community Leadership is a 12-week opportunity with three cohorts each year.
Fall Cohort: October 7, 2019 – December 16, 2019
Spring Cohort: February 2, 2020 – May 4, 2020
Summer Cohort: June 1, 2020 – August 24, 2020
HOW TO APPLY:
Reach out to Trey at email@example.com to set up your interview today!
We accept applications up until the program start date. Also please reach out if you have any questions!